Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wednesday, May 28

I am happy to say that I am almost done with my final project, a special issue of American Life magazine, titled Culture Through The Ages. I got a lot done this weekend and although I am almost done with the project itself, now I have to focus on my presentation, which is this Friday. Since my project is on Pages, I will definitely project it on the overhead throughout my presentation so that I could refer back to it and so the class will have a visual of what I have been working on. I feel that my research paper and final project are well integrated with each other because I have taken certain excerpts from my paper and embedded it within my magazine. For me, the most difficult part of the presentation will be finding an effective way of incorporating the class into my "lesson."

No comments: