Monday, May 5, 2008

Monday, May 5

I have not completed nearly as much as I have hoped to in the past week but I plan to make up for that and more early this week. I think the main problem has been that I have been confused as to what I should research but I have finally gathered my thoughts and decided that I am going to focus my research paper on the progession of American literature throughout the 1900's. We have studied so many different styles and authors in school and now I will be able to learn about each piece's place and significance on the timeline of literature. I plan to cover the 1900's by decade so that the organization of my magazine to follow will fall into place neatly. Today, Monday, I will research and begin writing as soon as possible, even if it is only an outline. I plan to have a good portion of my research paper completed by Wednesday so that much of it can be edited.

No comments: