Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday, May 20

I am happy that I am finally finished with my research paper and that I can now focus on my presentation and final project. My presentation is schedule for next Friday, so I have a little more than a week to plan what I will be doing. I would like to get the majority of my project done before my presentation so that 1. I will have hard materials to present and 2. It will force me to complete a good portion of it done by next Friday. I plan on creating a magazine of some sort that will concentrate on the content of my research paper, which was the progression of American literature. My paper chronologically followed the changes and adaptations of writing styles and dominant authors an classics of specific time periods. I would like to create a magazine, a collection of different kinds of texts that is put in time order. The magazine will be adorned with other aspects of the corresponding time period, such as music, style, fashion, and overall culture, so that it is a well-rounded collection of information. I am confident in presenting the research I have done and the final project I plan to produce; however, I am struggling as to how I should get the class involved in my presentation. This week I definitely need to figure that out and put a final presentation together for next Friday.

No comments: