Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, May 12

I am finally about halfway done with my research paper and am happy with my progress so far. I was happy to finalize my thesis, the part I was struggling with the most. I have decided to research the progression of American literature over time, how the literary styles have changed, and the major authors and works produced from that time period. Much of the research I have found has turned out to be very helpful, such as literary timelines dividing American literature by era and which literary genre it is marked by. The timeline has helped me with organization, for it has served as a sort of outline for me to fill in with additional research and details from other sources. I am happy with where I am right now in the writing process and plan on finishing within the next few days. Tuesday or Wednesday the latest I will give my paper to a peer so it could be edited by a second set of eyes, to hopefully catch anything I have missed. In addition to finishing up my paper I will begin gathering my sources and creating my bibilography so it is not left until the last minute.

No comments: